Win More Business with Location-Based Marketing & Analytics
Optimized for quick responseGet Intro
Reveal Mobile is a leader in location-based analytics, audiences, and foot traffic attribution. Customizable reporting helps enterprises, brands and agencies easily understand the audiences that visit the locations they care about, and the profile of that audience. A powerful user interface makes it easy to build location-based audiences and then reach them through digital advertising and social media. Foot traffic attribution reporting simplifies the process of understanding the increase in foot traffic as a result of campaigns. The company is CCPA-compliant and a member of the Network Advertising Initiative, which conducts an annual privacy certification.
- United States of America
Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Retail Traffic Attribution
Certifications & Associations
Data Sources & Collection
Location Data Quality and Accuracy
Reveal Mobile data is sourced via opted-in users of mobile apps on GPS-enabled devices. This ensures the highest quality, most accurate and largest volume location data available. We undertake significant engineering efforts to aggregate, de-identify and de-duplicate data sets. This process ensures that you get the highest quality privacy-compliant data.
LOCATION DATA ANALYTICS & ATTRIBUTION IN REAL TIME
Do not wait until your campaign is complete. See results & optimize campaigns in real-time
Locations, places, date ranges, reporting to fit any client need
Take location-based audience data to any platform you currently use
Improved accuracy of data, reducing ad waste while enabling powerful competitive intelligence
Our Approach to Privacy
At Reveal Mobile, privacy is a core value. It is central to how we collect, manage, use and sell data. In addition to being CCPA compliant, Reveal Mobile has been at the forefront of location data privacy best practices since our inception. We have implemented the privacy management recommendations of the Internet Advertising Bureau, the Network Advertising Initiative, the Future of Privacy Forum, the Mobile Marketing Association, and the California Attorney General’s office.
These are just a few of the NAI Code requirements we follow:
- We do not create segments for advertising targeted to children under 13.
- We do not collect, buy or sell sensitive data, such as social security numbers, financial account numbers, health information, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
- We obtain data from companies that are part of the NAI or another self-regulatory program.
Our Location Data Best Practices
- We do not buy or sell any personally identifiable information. We do not know your name, age, gender, income, address, phone number, email address, username, password, credit card information, government issued ID numbers or any other information that would allow an advertiser to compromise your data.
- We do not match mobile devices to places that could associate people with sensitive information. These types of locations include domestic abuse shelters, dependency treatment centers, and medical facilities.
- We do not collect location data from devices used by minors.
- We never use location data or support its use for discriminatory purposes.
- Our audiences must be made up of 100 devices or more so that individuals cannot be singled out.
- We always honor the disabling of location sharing on your mobile device. If you opt out of location sharing, we do not receive your location data.
- We adhere to the Federal Trade Commission’s best practices on data security.
- Our contracts inform our customers what data we collect as well as the steps they should take to ensure their privacy policies and notifications to end users include proper disclosures.
- Based on locations people visit, and only if they opt-in to location services, they may become part of broad audience categories, such as coffee drinker, golfer or pet owner. These are designed to help ensure the ads you see are relevant and useful.