Corporate Contact Data
Top Corporate Contact Data APIs, Datasets, and Databases
Find the top commercial Corporate Contact Data sets, feeds and streams.
In-Depth Company and Director Information
|Volume||50M Company and Director Reports, 5M Web, Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter|
|History||10 years of past data available|
|Use Case||Prospecting, Know Your Customer (KYC) + 3 more|
Company Comprehensive API
|Use Case||Data Onboarding, Prospecting + 3 more|
Top Corporate Contact Data Providers, Vendors, and Companies
Find the top Corporate Contact Data aggregators, suppliers, and firms.
The Ultimate Guide to Corporate Contact Data 2021
Learn everything about Corporate Contact Data. Understand data sources, popular use cases, and data quality.
Table of Contents
- What is Corporate Contact Data?
- How is Corporate Contact Data collected?
- What are the attributes of Corporate Contact Data?
- What is Corporate Contact Data used for?
- How can a user assess the quality of Corporate Contact Data?
- Who are the best Corporate Contact Data providers?
- Where can I buy Corporate Contact Data?
- How can I get Corporate Contact Data?
- What are similar data types to Corporate Contact Data?
What is Corporate Contact Data?
Business-to-business (B2B) business engagement can’t yield results unless companies and small businesses reach out to each other while in search of prospective business partners. As such, corporate contact is an essential element of B2B engagements which facilitates networking for business corporations. Just like social platforms, where people are constantly looking to establish connections by contacting other users, corporate contact is an identity graph for any given corporate that gives information about the entity’s contact data such as email address, phone numbers, and fax, and it also shows the precise location and in some cases the line of business in which the corporation is involved with.
How is Corporate Contact Data collected?
Corporate contact data is usually collected, analyzed, and provided by third-party providers. These are online entities that collect information about millions of businesses operating across the globe. These third-party providers collect this information by sourcing it from millions of publicly available online sources such as company corporate websites, social media platforms, events, web forms, and manual uploads by data vendors. In the bid to process the collected data for quality, these data providers are equipped with artificial intelligence technology that is programmed to perform key functions such as data crawling, natural language processing, and machine learning to determine the validity of corporate contact data.
What are the attributes of Corporate Contact Data?
Corporate contact data attributes convey key information about the business contact. This firmographic information can include:
• Up-to-date contact details – phone number of key decision-makers
• The email address of the company
• Location of the business
• Line of business operations to facilitate ease when networking
What is Corporate Contact Data used for?
In facilitating B2B networking, corporate contact data can be used in the following ways:
• Supporting sales and marketing teams as they enter new markets
• Assist the business in expanding existing account portfolios
• Helping businesses to identify and reach out to new, lookalike accounts
• Gathering contact information for decision-makers at target companies
• Businesses can use this data to reach the right B2B prospects and drive return on investment by:
- Saving time when looking for a business contact
- Refining in the marketing process
- Enhancing client-focused conversations
- Effortless navigation through prospect business partner information.
How can a user assess the quality of Corporate Contact Data?
When assessing the quality of corporate contact data, users should consider the aspect of accuracy and reliability. Data providers collecting corporate contact data should be well equipped with the means to enrich, augment, supplement, refresh, and cleanse their databases through prior verification of contact data. The accuracy of the data and its validity can only be assured if the data providers use methods for precise data collection, including de-duplication and advanced targeting mechanisms.
Who are the best Corporate Contact Data providers?
Finding the right Corporate Contact Data provider for you really depends on your unique use case and data requirements, including budget and geographical coverage. Popular Corporate Contact Data providers that you might want to buy Corporate Contact Data from are Every Market Media, SMARTe, LeadSift, Leadbook, and DataGardener.
Where can I buy Corporate Contact Data?
Data providers and vendors listed on Datarade sell Corporate Contact Data products and samples. Popular Corporate Contact Data products and datasets available on our platform are In-Depth Company and Director Information by DataGardener and Company Comprehensive API by DataGardener.
How can I get Corporate Contact Data?
You can get Corporate Contact Data via a range of delivery methods - the right one for you depends on your use case. For example, historical Corporate Contact Data is usually available to download in bulk and delivered using an S3 bucket. On the other hand, if your use case is time-critical, you can buy real-time Corporate Contact Data APIs, feeds and streams to download the most up-to-date intelligence.