Sales prospecting at scale.
CloudLead uses tools backed by human researchers to help B2B sales and marketing teams scale their sales and marketing processes with data. With CloudLead businesses can identify new customer leads, update & improve existing lead database and setup managed outbound email processes.
Cloudlead offers high quality data sets for North America, LATAM, and primarily Europe. Cloudlead focuses on building customized workflow to help tailor efforts for companies of various sizes.
- Customized process: Cloudlead helps clients create a customized data list building workflow that is tailored for that organization. We are adaptable and can offer an array of specialized data services like enrichment/appending, lead scoring, lead cleansing, CRM hygiene management etc.
- Data verification process contains three layers that includes multi-source verification and complete email testing analysis. All data is live-verified prior to delivery to client.
- High valid ratio of direct dials for the US market as well
- Scalability: Cloudlead can adapt to large data requests as well and still deliver data efficiently. We have access to several databases and technologies and an army of highly skilled lead researchers
- Maximization of market coverage: Because Cloudlead taps into many private and public databases we are able to cover a lot of untapped data not available to every data vendor
- Lead Generation capabilities: Cloudlead can additionally help manage lead generation as well through lead generation specialists and partners.
CategoriesB2B Marketing DataB2B Leads DataB2B Contact DataB2B DataLead & Address Data
Industry: Supply chain and logistics
Point of contact: Tom Underdahl, Director, Business Development
Looking to find a cost-optimized lead generation solution that reaches
the right decision makers in less time, Evans Transportation Services,
Inc.’s Director of Business Development, Tom Underdahl, reached out to
“Our main issue was obtaining a consistent flow of leads with enough
data to follow up intelligently,” reports Tom. “But, ideally, we’d reduce
cost per lead, too. That’s where Cloudlead came in.”
Previous to Cloudlead, Tom worked with various sales lead data
providers but was unsatisfied with their ability to tailor their solutions
to Evans’ specific needs.
Evans’ Cloudlead Account Manager identified the right decision makers
within Evans’ target market of supply chain, transportation, and
shipping businesses then initiated a strategic weekly data outreach plan.
“Since partnering with Cloudlead, Evans only has to pay for the leads
we need on a monthly basis, saving us tons of money. Even better, the
leads that Cloudlead sends us are highly targeted and qualified, greatly
increasing sales’ efficiency and success.”
Results and Review
With Cloudlead on Evans’ side, they meet their sales goals more
regularly and with less effort, while avoiding the restrictions that
accompany lead generation software.
“Our Cloudlead Account Manager has a fluent understanding of Evans’
business model, creating a sense of positive dependability and trust.
The data is really high in quality and is very well positioned in the
market. We are very happy to have partnered with Cloudlead.”