Intelligent Public Transport
Optimized for quick responseGet Intro
WikiRoutes is a Global Public Transit Platform for more than 1600 cities worldwide since 2009.
The database contains millions of Public transit stops and thousands of Routes and other key information (Route and stops attributes, Transport types, Time Schedule, Public transport features, and other).
We provides accurate and unique regularly updated data in unified format, which can be easily integrated to any product or service.
- Russian Federation
The core element for WikiRoutes Platform is GTFS data based on the information from Municipalities & Local Communities.
Our pricing model is flexible and depends on the client preferences and demand.
- One-off purchase
- Yearly subscription
- Usage Based
- Public transit Web Service/App creation for cities and municipalities
- Content usage for MaaS solutions and ITS
- Development of expert systems for flexible, quick and careful route planning and optimization for the current transit network
- Research of public transit patterns
- Data integration into Location Platform and services.
Data Sources & Collection
WikiRoutes community is based on the crowdsourcing principles
Tens of thousands of editors and volunteers make updates regularly
The joint work of platform users, moderators and city authorities provides exceptional data quality and completeness.
- Excellent data quality
- 10 years of expertise in transportation industry
- Customer-focused approach and agile development
- Flexible pricing model
You may have a great service, but it will never work properly without high-quality data.
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Wikiroutes.
The data protection declaration of the Wikiroutes is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as our customers and business partners.