Fundraising & Donor Data
The Ultimate Guide to Fundraising & Donor Data 2021
What is Fundraising & Donor Data?
Fundraising and donor data is contact information of donors and fundraisers organization. This information includes names, geographical locations, employment status, contact details, philanthropic interests and affinities, other organizations your donor supports, volunteers, and gift amount. Fundraising and donor data provides insights for possible leads of donations and fundraising events.
How is Fundraising & Donor Data collected?
Fundraising and donor data is collected through different sources. These sources include online websites and news articles or news media websites. For individual donors, data can be collected from existing non-profit organizations and other related organizations. Well-known philanthropists often have their own websites: information can be collected from these sites. Furthermore, data providers collect and analyze this information and convert it into accurate datasets by processing them using data management software. The collected datasets are compiled to create fundraising and donor datasets.
What are the typical attributes of Fundraising & Donor Data?
Here are some typical attributes you can find in a fundraising and donor dataset:
• Contact data: this data refers to the basic information of the donor or fundraiser organization like geographical location, contact details, and size of potential donation based on net worth/income.
• Affiliate data: this data refers to the interest of the donors and fundraising organizations like cause they support, philanthropist interest, and previous cause supported.
• Segmentation data: this refers to a list of donors and fundraisers divided into categories like age, location, and type of cause.
What is Fundraising & Donor Data used for?
Fundraising and donor data can be used by all private and public industries. Non-profits organizations use this data to manage and track prospective donors. They can also use this data to relay future donation drives or fundraiser events through their email list. Efficiently using fundraising and donor data is vital to a nonprofit’s future growth and sustainability. A political strategist can also use this data to identify future donors for a political cause.
How can a user assess the quality of Fundraising & Donor Data?
A high-quality fundraising and donor data must have the following quality aspects:
• Accuracy and Precision: the data must free from error, and information must not be misleading.
• Timeliness and Relevance: the data must be collected recently and updated regualrly. Outdated data collected too soon or too late might lead to inaccurate analytics and drive erroneous decisions.
• Reliability and Consistency: the data must be from credible sources. The data must also be complete and updated frequently. As users, you can also read online reviews about the f undraising and donor data providers, and you can ask for data samples to ensure it fits your needs.
Who are the best Fundraising & Donor Data providers?
Finding the right Fundraising & Donor Data provider for you really depends on your unique use case and data requirements, including budget and geographical coverage. Popular Fundraising & Donor Data providers that you might want to buy Fundraising & Donor Data from are Global Database, ScaleCampaign, NGP VAN, NationBuilder, and Blackbaud.
Where can I buy Fundraising & Donor Data?
Data providers and vendors listed on Datarade sell Fundraising & Donor Data products and samples. Popular Fundraising & Donor Data products and datasets available on our platform are Global Database: Company Funding Database for Worldwide Companies by Global Database and WalkLists | Consumer Data Household Donations And Contributions USA (>240M Consumers) by ScaleCampaign.
How can I get Fundraising & Donor Data?
You can get Fundraising & Donor Data via a range of delivery methods - the right one for you depends on your use case. For example, historical Fundraising & Donor Data is usually available to download in bulk and delivered using an S3 bucket. On the other hand, if your use case is time-critical, you can buy real-time Fundraising & Donor Data APIs, feeds and streams to download the most up-to-date intelligence.
What are similar data types to Fundraising & Donor Data?
Fundraising & Donor Data is similar to Voter Data, Political Risk Data, Campaign & Election Data, and Government & Congressional Data. These data categories are commonly used for Fundraising & Donor Data analytics.