The Ultimate Guide to Ownership Data 2021
What is Ownership Data?
Ownership data is information about customers’ details and types of tangible assets they own. This type of data is generated through various sources. Ownerships means that an individual has a title or papers proving their claim over the assets in quesiton. The types of data included in ownership data are homes, products, and cars/vehicles. Personal information, geographic information, and estimated annual income are also included. Ownership data can be used to gain insights into customers’ buying behavior.
How is Ownership Data collected?
Ownership data is collected through different sources. These sources include online surveys, websites, manufacturer’s sales reports, news websites, the government, and registration authorities. These sources record and analyze the raw data. The raw data is then converted to clean data by data cleansing and data filtering. Then this data is compiled to data repositories for storage and for usage by data providers.
What are the typical attributes of Ownership Data?
Ownership data is composed of a wide list of attributes. However, here are some typical attributes you may encounter:
• Customer information – this refers to personal information, geographical data, employment status, and annual income.
• Owned assets – this refers to the type of assets they own. It may be individual or joint ownership. This also includes previously owned assets.
• Assets Price – depending on what type of assets this includes the current price, price change, and historical price. If it’s a property or a product, locations are included as well as its similar assets in a certain area.
What is Ownership Data used for?
Ownership data is used mainly to be marketers, advertisers, and investors. Marketers use this data to gain insights about customer buying patterns, and can also be used to complete customer information data. Advertisers use this data to target a specific audience. Investors can use this data to perceive possible business opportunities like real estate or retail businesses. Ownership data is also used by the government to assess the current living standard of a community.
How can a user assess the quality of Ownership data?
In assessing the quality of ownership data, you might include these aspects:
· Relevant data - this refers to the significance of information based on its purpose. Relevant data creates strong insights.
· Reliable data - Ownership data must come from credible sources. The information must be validated and verified. The transparency of the sources is also necessary.
· Timeliness – this refers to the practicality of data. The data must be real-time and frequently updated. The data must also be free from error and duplication.
Furthermore, you can read online reviews about the providers and ask for sample data to see if it fits your needs.
Who are the best Ownership Data providers?
Finding the right Ownership Data provider for you really depends on your unique use case and data requirements, including budget and geographical coverage. Popular Ownership Data providers that you might want to buy Ownership Data from are Multimedia Lists, Datastream Group, BIGDBM, start.io, and ScaleCampaign.
Where can I buy Ownership Data?
Data providers and vendors listed on Datarade sell Ownership Data products and samples. Popular Ownership Data products and datasets available on our platform are Datastream Real Property and New Home Owners File USA - Property Ownership Data by Datastream Group, Multimedia Lists Automobile / Car Ownerships Data USA (185 Million records) by Multimedia Lists, and EDI Foreign Ownership Limitations (FOL) - Market Data for Asia, Europe, USA by Exchange Data International.
How can I get Ownership Data?
You can get Ownership Data via a range of delivery methods - the right one for you depends on your use case. For example, historical Ownership Data is usually available to download in bulk and delivered using an S3 bucket. On the other hand, if your use case is time-critical, you can buy real-time Ownership Data APIs, feeds and streams to download the most up-to-date intelligence.
What are similar data types to Ownership Data?
Ownership Data is similar to Demographic Data, Audience Data, Social Media Data, Marketing Data, and Consumer Panel Data. These data categories are commonly used for Audience Targeting and Ownership Data analytics.
What are the most common use cases for Ownership Data?
The top use cases for Ownership Data are Audience Targeting.