Ecommerce Intelligence

Find the best data sources for Ecommerce Intelligence. Compare data samples from the top data providers and buy the right dataset with confidence.
Our Data Partners
Moojing China E-Commerce Live Broadcasting Market Intelligence (Saas) 100M records icon
100M records
Moojing China E-Commerce Live Broadcasting Market Intelligence (Saas) 90% match rate icon
90% match rate
Moojing China E-Commerce Live Broadcasting Market Intelligence (Saas) China covered icon
China covered
Standard eCommerce data Saas can meet 80% needs of our clients. For the rest 20%, we can give customized BI solution. This system can show anchors ranki...
eCommerce Product Sales Volume Data 5 countries covered icon
5 countries covered
eCommerce Product Sales Volume Data 9 months of historical data icon
9 months of historical data
Luz provides product sales volume data of each SKU of each online retail site in the coverage.
Global List Of Shopify eCommerce Companies 249 countries covered icon
249 countries covered
Find all active Shopify stores details in the World. This dataset includes numerous details about stores that can be a valuable research and marketing asset
eBay Ecommerce Product Ratings & Reviews Data 5K reviews per request icon
5K reviews per request
eBay Ecommerce Product Ratings & Reviews Data 99% Accuracy icon
99% Accuracy
eBay Ecommerce Product Ratings & Reviews Data 6 countries covered icon
6 countries covered
Scrape online reviews from eBay without worrying about headless browsers, proxies or CAPTCHAS.
Moojing China eCommerce Market Intelligence (Saas) on popular platforms (Alibaba, JD, Gome, Kaola, Suning) 100M records icon
100M records
Moojing China eCommerce Market Intelligence (Saas) on popular platforms (Alibaba, JD, Gome, Kaola, Suning) 90% match rate icon
90% match rate
Moojing China eCommerce Market Intelligence (Saas) on popular platforms (Alibaba, JD, Gome, Kaola, Suning) China covered icon
China covered
Standard eCommerce data Saas can meet 80% needs of our clients. For the rest 20% , we can give customized BI solution. (Sales summary of current category...
eCommerce behavior data from multi category store USA covered icon
USA covered
This file contains behavior data for 7 months from a large multi-category online store. Each row in the file represents an event. All events are related t...
datarade.ai - QueXopa profile banner
QueXopa
Based in Panama
QueXopa
QueXopa® is an Alternative Data provider that finds, sources and aggregates the data that fuels decision makers in all areas of government, finance and indus...
LatAm
Access to Emerging Markets
100%
GDPR, LGPD Compliant
+3 Million
Users in Brazil & Mexico
datarade.ai - Edison Trends profile banner
Edison Trends
Based in USA
Edison Trends
Edison Trends data is owned directly by Edison. The data source are Edison’s consumer apps, Edison Mail and Edison Assistant. With users consent our apps acc...
datarade.ai - Facteus profile banner
Facteus
Based in USA
Facteus
Facteus is a provider of actionable insights from alternative financial data. The company provides consumer transaction data insights, generated from over 2...
GDPR, CCPA
Privacy Compliance
1-2 Days
Fastest Data Lag in Industry
Young
Unique Demographics
datarade.ai - IP2Location profile banner
IP2Location
Based in Malaysia
IP2Location
Geo IP solution to identify country, region, city, latitude & longitude, ZIP code, time zone, connection speed, ISP, domain name, IDD country code, area code...
34+
Data Sets
10B+
API Calls
100K
Active Users
datarade.ai - DataForSEO profile banner
DataForSEO
Based in Ukraine
DataForSEO
API for SEO software companies and agencies. We provide comprehensive SEO and digital marketing data solutions via API at a predictable price. You’ll f...
99.95%
Uptime
24/7
live chat support
100%
data accuracy
datarade.ai - Oxylabs profile banner
Oxylabs
Based in Lithuania
Oxylabs
We are a market-leading proxy and web scraping solution service for large-scale public data gathering, driven by high business standards and innovations.
102M+ IPs
Around the globe
AI/ML
Powered solution
Patented
Proxy rotation