Best Keyword Datasets, Databases & APIs
Recommended Keyword Data Products
DATAANT | Amazon Data | Dataset, API | Product by keyword, by category, by seller | 19 countries | 20+ Attributes
Serpstat: SEO Data. Organic Keywords, (PPC) Keywords, and Backlink Data.
KBase: Keywords Databases - get fresh keywords from google ads
DataForSEO Labs API for keyword research and search analytics, real-time data for all Google locations and languages
Opt-in Intent Keyword Search Data USA
DATAANT | Amazon Data | E-commerce Product Review | Dataset, API | Reviews by keyword, by category, by seller, by product ASIN | 19 countries
Datonics Online Keyword Raw Data Feed For AI Platforms (USA & Canada)
More Keyword Data Products
The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Data 2023
Why is Keyword Data important for SEO?
Keyword research is an important part of search engine optimization (SEO) because it helps you understand what users are searching for online and how they are using search engines. By understanding the keywords that people are using to find products, services, and information, you can create content and optimize your website to rank higher in search results for those keywords. This can help you attract more qualified traffic to your website, which can lead to more leads, sales, and revenue. Additionally, keyword research can help you identify gaps in your content strategy and suggest new ideas for blog posts, landing pages, and other content that will appeal to your target audience. Overall, keyword research is a crucial step in the SEO process that can help you better understand your customers and improve the performance of your website in search results.
What are the attributes of Keyword Data?
There are several attributes of keyword data that are important to consider when conducting keyword research. These attributes include:
- Search volume: This refers to the number of times a keyword is searched for on a search engine. Keywords with high search volume are typically more competitive and may be more difficult to rank for.
- Relevance: This refers to how closely a keyword matches the content and theme of your website. Choosing relevant keywords can help improve the quality of traffic to your website and increase the likelihood of conversions.
- Difficulty: This refers to the level of competition for a keyword. Keywords with high difficulty may be more difficult to rank for, especially if your website has a low domain authority or lacks high-quality content.
- Cost-per-click (CPC): This refers to the amount advertisers are willing to pay for a click on an ad that includes a particular keyword. Higher CPC keywords may indicate higher demand and potentially greater potential for revenue.
- Trend: This refers to the historical and current performance of a keyword over time. Analyzing keyword trends can help you identify trends in consumer behavior and determine the best time to optimize for a particular keyword.
Understanding these attributes of keyword data can help you make informed decisions about which keywords to target in your SEO strategy.
How are Keyword Datasets collected?
There are several ways that external keyword datasets can be collected:
- Web scraping: Web scraping is a technique that involves using software to extract data from websites. This can be used to gather data on the keywords that are being used on a particular website or across a group of websites.
- Surveys and focus groups: Surveys and focus groups can be used to gather data on the keywords that people use when searching for products or services online. This data can be collected through online surveys or in-person focus groups.
- Social media monitoring: Monitoring social media platforms can provide insights into the keywords that people are using in their posts and conversations. This can be done manually or through the use of social media monitoring tools.
- Search engine data: Search engines like Google provide data on the keywords that are being searched for on their platform. This data can be accessed through tools like Google Keyword Planner or through APIs provided by the search engines.
Overall, there are many different ways to collect external keyword data, and the method chosen will depend on the specific needs and goals of the research project.
Where can I buy Keyword Data?
Data providers and vendors listed on Datarade sell Keyword Data products and samples. Popular Keyword Data products and datasets available on our platform are DATAANT | Amazon Data | Dataset, API | Product by keyword, by category, by seller | 19 countries | 20+ Attributes by Dataant, Serpstat: SEO Data. Organic Keywords, (PPC) Keywords, and Backlink Data. by Serpstat, and KBase: Keywords Databases - get fresh keywords from google ads by K-Meta.
How can I get Keyword Data?
You can get Keyword Data via a range of delivery methods - the right one for you depends on your use case. For example, historical Keyword Data is usually available to download in bulk and delivered using an S3 bucket. On the other hand, if your use case is time-critical, you can buy real-time Keyword Data APIs, feeds and streams to download the most up-to-date intelligence.