Exchange Data International
Doing Data Differently
Optimized for quick responseGet Intro
Exchange Data International (EDI) helps the global financial and investment community better manage/reduce risk through the provision of fast, accurate, timely and affordable data reference services.
We understand how crucial financial data is and take a different approach to how we provide it:
· We do not rent data, we sell it. Which means, after our contract is finished you keep all data received to date.
· We do not have onerous redistribution rules.
· We tailor our service to meet your needs.
EDI’s extensive reference data includes Worldwide Equity and Fixed Income Corporate Actions, Dividends, Static Reference Data, Closing Prices, Shares Outstanding, Economic Indicators and Global Economic Data, delivered via data feeds and a web platform.
- United Kingdom
Our flexible approach means our products and support service can always be closely aligned to clients requirements. EDI covers all major markets with special emphasis on North American markets.
Exchange Data International has not published pricing information for their data services. This is common practice for data vendors and providers. Contact Exchange Data International to obtain current pricing.
Worldwide Corporate Actions
Our clients are Hedge Funds, Fund Administrators, Index Providers and Service Providers:
- Hedge fund managers and investors use our corporate action events, and dividends contribution.
- Index providers utilize our corporate data to adjust their index weightings.
- Service providers adopt our corporate actions and reference data to adjust the data that they distribute to their clients and display on their websites.
Certifications & Associations
Data Sources & Collection
We have more than 400 sources covering 196 exchanges, we work in 36 languages daily. We have an office in Morocco - with appropriate language capabilities - to concentrate on assembling and translating financial and economic data from the important markets of the Middle East and Africa. Our Data Entry and Data Analysis take place in India, working via technology we specifically designed and built, to suit our and our client’s needs.
- Fully customized data set to precisely fit your requirements.
- Flexible redistribution rights.
- On termination you do not need to expunge the data. “We sell data, we do not rent data”.
- We cover all countries, no matter how small they are are.
- A global data vendor offering affordable pricing structure.
When you register, submit an enquiry or contact us in other ways for product support and related services, the personal information you provide to us, such as your name and contact details - is collected by EDI. You also have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. To exercise any of your rights please contact us in writing to [email protected]