100% Stability Guarantee, Quality at Scale
Optimized for quick responseGet Intro
Quadrant is the leading global data technology company specialising in providing high quality mobile location data at scale. We deliver purpose-built data feeds that help you understand and meet your customers’ needs.
We provide location data solutions that are organised and mapped to your specific parameters, allowing you to immediately use this crucial information to impact business decisions.
Data is gleaned from apps running on hundreds of millions of mobile devices. We facilitate the mapping of this data into usable datasets that declutter the field of information for professionals and organisations, allowing them to use inputs relevant to their needs and to analyse them effectively, efficiently, and with confidence.
The Quadrant platform, powered by a protocol that uses blockchain technology to authenticate and map the data, processes +100 billion records a month, enabling organisations in every industry to obtain data they can use to make business and policy decisions.
Data OfferingRaw Location DataMobile Location DataLocation DataAudience DataPoint of Interest (POI) Data
Quadrant has not published pricing information for their data services. This is common practice for data vendors and providers. Contact Quadrant to obtain current pricing.
Quadrant’s mobile location data is used by a large number of different companies and organizations and is being utilized across a number of different use cases:
- Marketing Measurement and Attribution
- Mobility and Urban Planning Analysis
- Footfall and Visitation Analysis
- Customer Insights and Market Research
- Location Planning in Real Estate
- Financial and Business Advisory
- Geospatial Analysis and Mapping
- Location-based Audience Segmentation
Data Sources & Collection
First Party GPS Data - collected via location gathering SDKs
- Data compiled via SDK direct from the mobile device operating system
- Data analyzed and mapped to deliver fit-for-purpose data feeds that meet client-specific criteria
- Proprietary blockchain technology leveraged to verify data to the source
- Develop and provide Location Data Algorithms to help empower our partners
- 150 billion records a month, on over 400 million opt-in first party location-data-sharing users
- Quadrant’s proprietary Consent Management System
Quadrant works with the applicable privacy laws in connection with the use, collection and disclosure, including required consumer consent and opt-out provisions. We work with governmental and regulatory bodies to be up to date on the ever-changing laws and regulations, and are committed to protecting users’ privacy in accordance with GDPR and CCPA.