CBD Audience Data
The Ultimate Guide to CBD Audience Data 2021
What is CBD Audience Data?
As the legalization of marijuana continues to escalate across the United States, this industry continues to transform in terms of offering more growth opportunities for the cannabis industry. Raking in millions of dollars of earned revenues, cannabis businesses are also finding creative ways to enhance their business through diversification and offering of various forms of the charming herb. Cannabidiol is just one example of how cannabis businesses have been diversifying. CBD is growing in popularity in the cannabis industry. Due to this popularity, a lot of data is being collected about the audience or users of this special marijuana extract and helping businesses in the industry to target their customers better.
How is CBD Audience Data collected?
The collection of CBD audience data is accomplished largely by capturing data at POS (point-of-sale) of CBD products. In this case, CBD POS data provides insights into who is purchasing CBD products and the payment methods they’re using. Elsewhere, data analytics in the modern business environment has meant that it is now easier to use a system such as Google Trends to establish trends data and use it to gain meaningful insights about CBD audience data.
What are the main attributes of CBD Audience Data?
CDB audience data is made up of three major attributes:
• Trend measurement sheds light on the culture and growth of the CBD market that is taking place in various industries and appealing to different audiences.
• CBD use case listening is an attribute of CBD audience data that is focused on segmenting the CBD audience into three main use cases:
- General audience – the total audience who participate in CBD social conversations on different social media channels and news outlets.
- Sport – these are people who talk about CBD in the context of their athletic routine or recovery process.
- Pain and medical – people who talk about CBD in the context of pain management, relief, or medical use.
• Audience mapping attribute – segmenting and profiling the audience discussing CBD. These segments include gender and age. CBD general audience personas can be broken down into personas such as:
- Cannabis culturists – young adults who take part in the wider cannabis community as a hobby.
- Wellness seekers – looking for motivation, health tips.
- Political liberals – incorporating CBD use into their ideologies.
- Nutritionist – consumers seeking the benefits of CBD for nutrition and fitness goals.
- Green artists – creatives involved in the culture of naturalism and green ethics.
What is CBD Audience Data used for?
As the marijuana industry continues to grow exponentially, at the center of this growth are businesses trying as much as possible to get the best of this new hotspot for revenue growth. One of the ways to do this has been through extensive marketing activities that are conducted by hemp and marijuana businesses to help highlight the benefits of marijuana and its healing capability. To accomplish this, the collection of CBD audience data has helped these businesses to narrow down on these marketing activities by tailoring each advert for a specific group of audience.
How can a user assess the quality of CBD Audience Data?
When assessing the quality of CBD audience data, users are encouraged to take into account the extent to which a datase highlights the current trends and shape in the cannabis industry. The data should accurately depict the transformation of audiences for CBD. Users should also consider how this data can be manipulated to gain meaningful insight for CBD marketing. Furthermore, valid CBD audience data will clearly outline the time shift in the transformation of CBD usage for the newly legalized marijuana business.
How can I get CBD Audience Data?
You can get CBD Audience Data via a range of delivery methods - the right one for you depends on your use case. For example, historical CBD Audience Data is usually available to download in bulk and delivered using an S3 bucket. On the other hand, if your use case is time-critical, you can buy real-time CBD Audience Data APIs, feeds and streams to download the most up-to-date intelligence.
What are similar data types to CBD Audience Data?
CBD Audience Data is similar to In-Market Audience Data, Seasonal Audience Data, Third-Party Audience Data, Audience Targeting Data, and Interest-based Audience Data. These data categories are commonly used for Audience Targeting and CBD Audience Data analytics.